Before you read, check out forgottens old build!
Blocks Ahoy! Minecraft Mega Builds!
IP:64.31.39.147:25586
Website: http://blocksahoy.blogspot.com/
Forum Post: Minecraft Forums
Powered by:
Visit and post here, or comment below to get on the white list!
And more stuff ;D

Goal:
Create a Metro within the center of a valley and create outer laying towns and cities.
Current ProjectBlocks Ahoy Airport!
Want instant white list and to be our best friends? Click this little button right here. You know what they say, if you don't donate trolls come and steal clothing from you at night.

Hello minnasan, my name is Jakob, I am 19 years old and from Denmark. I am currently unemployed, meaning I dont do shit in my sparetime(which is all my time) except for building stuff in minecraft and playing competitive dota. I have built(and currently is building) on pacific state creative, but since the admins of that server are primarily power-hungry 11 year-olds who are too busy fighting eachother and being complete dicks to new players, instead of actually giving a fuck about the server, on the other hand, the player-base of PSC make the admins look kinda good. In the end I have decided to apply for a whitelisted server. Previously I have spent all my minecraft-hours in single-player, but recently I griefed my single-player world(accidentaly destroyed a fully automatic trainstation that I had spent 200 hours+ on with world edit) and when I loaded my online backup it was an oooold backup without my trainstation, so I thought it was about time I found a server to build my stuff on, and I found PSC, hated it and decided to apply for your server
ReplyDeleteI almost got architect(needed world edit to really start building) rank on the beforementioned server, at least nobody rejected my application, however you need 6 admin votes, and since there were only about 4 admins on the server who actually gave a fuck, that turned out to be quite impossible. It took me 5 days to get an admin to look at my plot(except for some of them, who were genuinely nice guys in a boiling cauldron of hate).
Guess thats enough rant for now.
As to building style, I dont like building modern buildings, I usually build in a medieval-inspired style. I am not very good with landscapes, my OCD make them look too artificial, I haven't done alot of pixelart, since making buildings is what I by far enjoy the most.
As for what I want from a server:
I would like a small-medium community of helpful people. I want to help build a good-looking server, and I want to build some BIG projects. I would also really like to do some co-operative builds.
And to cap it all off, here's a link to my photobucket, which currently has screenshots of the buildings I managed to built on PSC despite the 30% downtime.
http://s1277.photobucket.com/albums/y483/DncingBear997/
my minecraft nick is DncingBear, my skype is jakob.poulsen4 and my steam is DncingBear
Youve been added to the whitelist!
DeleteLucky! It's ObstreperousHam! i have no means of getting onto minecraft at the moment! :( whenever i try and log on on the minecraft launcher it says 'not downloaded' and i have no idea what to do to change it! i've looked on numerous forums for an answer and nothing really solves it! if you could offer any advice or tips on how to get me back up and running that would be great coz im missing BA and working with you guys! hope to hear from you, and see you soon! thanks.
ReplyDeleteDelete minecraft entirely and reinstall it. Folder is users-ham-appdata-roaming in that folder delete minecraft.
Deletei have literally deleted all trace of minecraft on my mac and tried re-downloading, still not working :/ im glad i have contact with you though, you helped me out before when there was server trouble :)
DeleteMake sure you have java XD and newest version
Deletejust updated my java, still no progress :/
ReplyDeleteHmm. This may me something more complex. I'm not sure atm. We have a new website and a new ip just so u know it's http://blocksahoy.enjin.com try for lucky and pick his brain. I work for the next 8 hours
Delete